We would like to invite you to the Professional Development Day for Credit Education Week Canada 2012.
This Professional Development Day provides the opportunity for all professionals, front line service providers and community members to build capacity by acquiring knowledge and developing their skills in the area of government resources, financial services and tools.
Attendees will get to hear respected guest speakers including the Honourable Ted Menzies, Minister of State (Finance), and Bruce Sellery, Host of Million Dollar Neighbourhood on OWN.
When: Tuesday, November 13th, 8:30 am – 3pm
Where: YMCA Downtown Toronto, 20 Grosvenor St. Toronto, ON (map)
Cost: FREE, light breakfast and lunch will be provided
Morning Keynote Speakers:
- Honourable Ted Menzies, Minister of State (Finance)
- Bruce Sellery – Host of Million Dollar Neighbourhood on OWN
- Patricia Lovett-Reid –CTV Host
- Sun Life Representative
- Jack Steinman- the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (“OSB”)
- John Stapleton – Open Policy Ontario is the social policy consultancy of John Stapleton
Why you should go:
- Hear the experts explain the services and products that their agencies provide
- Take a close look at the value offered by the government agencies
- Gain awareness of existing services and find out how you or your clients’ can advocate for themselves
- Ask the experts questions
- Network with people from all areas of the private and public sector
- To find out more visit http://cewc.ca/launch
How to Register:
- Send your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elena Jara at 416 228-2535
- The invitation is open to everyone but seating is limited so you must register to attend.